- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Combine the garlic, lemon zest and juice, oregano and olive oil in a bowl. Add the lamb and coat well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the lamb and marinade in a baking dish, add the stock and cover tightly with foil or a tight-fitting lid. Bake for 3 hours.
- Meanwhile, to prepare the salad, line a baking tray with baking paper. Place the pumpkin on the tray, spray lightly with olive oil and season.
- Remove the foil or lid from the lamb and increase the oven temperature to 240°C. Place the pumpkin in the oven. Pour almost all of the liquid out of the baking dish and return the lamb to the oven for 10–15 minutes, or until the lamb is crisp on the outside.
- Remove the lamb from the oven, cover loosely with foil and rest for 15–20 minutes. Reduce the temperature to 180°C, add the tomatoes to the pumpkin and bake for a further 15–20 minutes or until cooked.
- Combine the pumpkin, tomatoes, spinach, vinegar and olive oil, then sprinkle with the feta. Serve with the lamb, drizzled with the baking juices.
Nutrition facts per serve
Makes 4 serves
Note: If food units vary from the book, be guided by the following food units.