If you find it difficult to control your diet, eating more protein at breakfast and across the day may be a good way to lose weight without leaving you hungry and craving unhealthy food.
Studies conducted by CSIRO have shown that higher protein diets are more effective for both short and long term weight loss and weight maintenance.
A report from the CSIRO, Protein Balance: New concepts for protein in weight management, shows that eating more protein, especially at breakfast, may be the key to achieving healthy weight loss.
Want to learn more about losing weight on a high protein diet? Check out our comprehensive guide!
Our Protein Balance meal plans is different from other high protein diets. These plans distribute protein more evenly throughout the day to help you feel fuller between meals and reduce cravings.
It has been proven that a higher protein diet helps to reduce the risk of heart disease and diabetes by lowering triglyceride levels and reducing blood glucose levels.Join now
According to our Healthy Diet Score report unhealthy snacking between meals is one of the main culprits for a poor diet and weight gain.
Our Protein Balance menu plan is designed to counteract these cravings by distributing protein more evenly between meals - and particularly boosting protein at breakfast.
The CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet is formulated with higher protein, low GI foods and offers generous and healthy portions of protein.Join now
1. Better appetite control: helps you feel satisfied and prevents feelings of hunger throughout the day.
2. Metabolic boost: Protein increases the thermic effect of food, so your body requires more energy to burn through the food
3. Reduced food cravings: eating a high protein breakfast you can reduce cravings througout the day and at night time.
4. Improved body composition: Protein Balance is designed specifically to limit muscle loss while increasing fat loss.
5. Reduced energy intake: increasing protein at meals means you can lower your energy intake without feeling hungry.Join now