This offer is available to Qantas Frequent Flyer members only and cannot be combined with any other offer. Qantas Points can only be earned with Program 1 of the Total Wellbeing Diet 12 week online program. Your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number must be added to the ‘My Account’ section of the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet website, an email confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of joining.
If you do not cancel the Program within the 5-day cooling off period 2,000 Qantas Points will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account within 45 days of registering for Program 1 of the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet 12 week online program.
If you fulfill the criteria set out below, an additional 8,000 Qantas Points will be credited to the member’s account within 45 days of successfully completing the diet. Members that register their Qantas Frequent Flyer number are not eligible for a cash refund once Program 1 of the Total Wellbeing Diet 12 week online program is completed. Offer cannot be combined with any other CSIRO offer. Please note this points offer is not available to Members that have previously completed Program 1.
This plan automatically renews monthly (for $19.95/month) onto our Loyalty Plan once your initial Program ends (which can be canceled at any time).
How to claim your points
In order to successfully complete the diet and earn 8,000 Qantas Points, you must fulfil the below criteria:
- Sign up to a Qantas points-eligible plan;
- Pay with credit card or PayPal;
- Enter your Qantas Frequent Flyer number in My Account;
- Setup and start your program within 7 days of registering;
- Record your weight in the online diary or IOS app at least once a week for 12 consecutive weeks, from your program start date to program completion date;
- Upload a photo to the online diary or IOS app at least once a week for 12 consecutive weeks, from your program start date to program completion date (how to upload photos here);
- Complete your food tracker at least 3 days a week for 12 consecutive weeks. You must enter food items in the morning, midday and evening sections of your food tracker for a day to be considered complete. You must enter items within each week of the program for 12 consecutive weeks - you cannot prefill or backdate entries.
- Achieve a net weight loss over the 12 weeks;
- Complete an end of program survey and provide consent to using your story and photographs to inspire other members; and
- Submit your refund request via the Earn a Refund page within 7 days of program completion (refer here to find your program completion date).
- Please click here for full terms and conditions for membership and refund
The Eligibility Criteria is strictly adhered to – unfortunately, we cannot make exceptions if you have not been able to meet all the criteria listed above. If for some reason you haven’t been able to meet the criteria, you may be eligible for a rebate from your Health Care Provider.
Amount of Qantas Points
- For all eligible memberships, the maximum earned points is 10,000
- If you want, you may choose to receive Program 2 for free instead of the 10,000 Qantas Points
Please note the Qantas Points are not available to:
- Customers who pay using Afterpay
- Members who have previously completed Program 1
- Members who have previously completed Program 2
- Members who have frozen their membership
- Members who have not registered via the special Qantas Registration Page
To view the Qantas offer again, please click here.
Qantas Points request process
If you have met all the criteria listed above, follow this process to receive your points:
- Submit your points request to the Member Services team within 7 days of program completion
- Member Services will acknowledge receipt of your request within 5 business days
- Member Services will pass this request to Finance to determine if the Criteria is met (approx. 5 days)
- Member Services will notify you if Finance has approved or rejected your claim
- If approved, Member Services will offer you an option to receive the points or proceed to Program 2 for free.
- Points will be added to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account within 45 days of initial request.