Join the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet and you may be eligible for a full refund of your initial $149 membership fee when you successfully complete the 12 Week Program 1.
How to claim your refund
To be eligible for a full refund you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- record your weight in the online diary at least once a week for 12 consecutive weeks, within the week of your scheduled weigh-in; and
- upload a photo of yourself every week for the 12 week program via your private weight tracker within the website or the iOS app; and
- achieve a net weight loss over the 12 weeks; and
- complete a program completion survey; and
- submit your refund request to our customer service team within 14 days of completing the program; and
- consent to using your story to help inspire other members; and
- not be eligible for a rebate through participating health funds
Eligible refunds will be issued to the card used for purchase, up to 21 business days following the receipt of your refund request. We cannot issue a refund to a different card.
Please note the full refund is not available to existing members, Program 2, 4-Week Boost or promotions including bundle offers and rebated offers. Check the terms and conditions on the registration page to find out if an offer includes the option of a full refund. To sign up to the full refund offer, please click here.