Join the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet and you may be eligible for a full refund of your initial £59 membership fee when you successfully complete the 12 Week Program 1.
The weekly plan of the 12 Week Program is also eligible for a £59 refund as long as all payments clear and you adhere to the below criteria.
How to claim your refund
To be eligible for a full refund you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- record your weight in the online diary at least once a week for 12 consecutive weeks, within the week of your scheduled weigh-in; and
- upload a photo of yourself every week for the 12 week program via your private weight tracker within the website or the iOS app (how to upload photos here); and
- achieve a net weight loss over the 12 weeks; and
- complete an end of program survey which includes giving consent to using your story to inspire other members; and
- submit your refund request to our customer service team within 14 days of completing the program (refer here to find your program completion date); and
- not be eligible for a rebate through participating health funds
Eligible refunds will be issued to the credit card used for purchase, up to 21 business days following the receipt of your refund request. We cannot issue a refund to a different credit card.
Please note the full refund is not available to
- Members that have previously completed Program 1; or
- Program 2; or
- Apple App Store subscriptions; or
- Memberships purchased as part of special promotions including bundle offers and discounted offers.
Check the terms and conditions at the bottom of the registration page to find out if an offer includes the option of a full refund.