Total Wellbeing Diet Premium Membership Terms & Conditions
Last modified as of 30 December 2016
I hereby agree to participate in the Dietitian sessions (“Sessions”) conducted by SP Health Co. Pty Ltd ABN 73 123 248 046 (“SPH”) in conjunction with the Total Wellbeing Diet online program.
I acknowledge and agree that the terms and conditions of this release document apply in addition to the Total Wellbeing Diet Terms and Conditions (“TWD T&Cs”) and the provisions of the TWD T&Cs (including, without limitation, disclaimer of warranties, limitations of liabilities and indemnities in favour of SPH) apply in relation to my participation in the Sessions. To the extent of any inconsistency, the terms of the TWD T&Cs take precedence over the terms of this release document.
I acknowledge that to be eligible to participate in the Sessions, I must remain a member of the Total Wellbeing Diet and if for any reason I am no longer a member, I will not be entitled to participate in the Sessions.
The Sessions will operate to connect me with my Total Wellbeing Dietitian ("Dietitian"), an Accredited Practising Dietitian, through video conferencing facilities built into the Total Wellbeing Diet online program.
The purpose of the Sessions is to provide motivation, support, accountability and guidance (delivered by the Dietitian) on using the Total Wellbeing Diet online program.
Length of Sessions:
- I will be entitled to 2 sessions.
- Sessions will be up to 20 minutes in duration
I understand that in order to participate in a Session I must:
- Use Chrome or Firefox as my internet browser (current version).
- Use a desktop or laptop computer with access to a microphone and camera rather than mobile device.
- Complete an introductory questionnaire prior to my first Session.
- Attend Sessions on time.
I also understand that the Sessions will operate to complement my participation in the Total Wellbeing Diet online program and that they are not intended to deliver dietary advice specific to a medical condition (i.e. medical nutrition therapy). I should discuss my dietary requirements in relation to any such medical condition with my health care professional.
I agree to provide accurate and reliable self-reported health information such as body weight, and food records as required, in order for my Dietitian to provide appropriate nutritional advice.
I acknowledge that if I wish to cancel or reschedule a Session I am required to provide a minimum of 24 hours to SPH. I must provide such notice via the Total Wellbeing Diet online within the Premium section of the website.
If I wish to cancel or reschedule a Session with less than 24 hours’ notice, I must contact customer support to do so. I agree that I will be charged for any Session cancelled or scheduled with less than 24 hours notice.
If within the first 5 minutes of my first Session, I am not satisfied with the service provided by my Dietitian then I may cancel the Session within that first 5 minutes. I must contact customer support immediately following cancellation of the Session to change my Dietitian. All remaining purchased sessions will be completed by the new Dietitian allocated by SPH.
If I am more than 10 minutes late to a Session, this will be classed as a completed Session.
If I cancel or reschedule a Session outside of the 24-hour cancellation notice period this will be classed as a completed Session, unless SPH determines (in its discretion) that the member’s cancellation or rescheduling arose due to special circumstances or an emergency.
I hereby consent to:
- Video Sessions being recorded and kept securely on file.
- My Dietitian recording Session notes which potentially contain personal information.
- My Dietitian accessing details of my use of the Total Wellbeing Diet online website at any time during my 12 week program.
- My personal information may be accessed by my Dietitian and other Dietitians and used for the purposes of conducting Sessions (including, without limitation, for scheduling Sessions); and
- SPH may use my personal information for potential promotional purposes.