The Total Wellbeing Diet now features Dietitian Plus - a new service that provides extra support from an Accredited Practising Dietitian to help you reach your weight loss goals.
Dietitian Plus includes the Total Wellbeing Diet 12-week online program plus online face-to-face support from university-trained and trusted DAA nutrition experts to assist you during those critical times when you need it the most.
What is included in Dietitian Plus?
- Total Wellbeing Diet 12-week online program
- Extra guidance, motivation and support from a Total Wellbeing Dietitian
- 2 online face-to-face sessions from a dietitian, run in the comfort of your own home
- Dietitian email and telephone support when we see that you need it
- A copy of the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet: Complete Series Book featuring 400 recipes
Why is support from a dietitian so important?
Research shows that support from a nutrition professional is the best way to succeed in losing weight*. With a dietitian on hand, you will receive expert nutrition and weight loss advice to help you overcome any barriers to real and lasting weight loss.
Making diet and lifestyle changes can be overwhelming, which is why getting extra support from a dietitian is so important. They will keep you on track, especially during those critical times.
What is covered in the online face-to-face sessions?
In your first Dietitian Plus session, you and your Total Wellbeing Dietitian will go through your personal circumstances and challenges when it comes to food and weight loss. You will receive a clear and manageable plan tailored to your specific circumstances.
In the following session, your dietitian will check on your progress and guide you towards your goal. All sessions last 20 minutes. Throughout the Dietitian Plus service, our team of Dietitians will monitor your progress and be in touch to offer support when we think you need it.
Topics covered in the sessions include:
- Keeping on track with results – develop a roadmap to achieving your weight loss and lifestyle goals.
- Identifying and handling triggers – become more aware of reasons why you overeat and / or fall off the healthy wagon.
- Intuitive eating – learn to remove emotional eating patterns and re-tune to your hunger.
- Food groups – understand the importance of each food group and how to fit them into your lifestyle, using either the menu plan or planning your own menu guidelines.
What's extra with dietitian Plus?
||12-week online program||Dietitian Plus|
|12 week membership|
|Personalised higher protein, low GI eating plan|
|Over 1000 delicious, family-friendly recipes|
|Exercises designed to suit your individual preferences|
|Support and tracking tools to keep you motivated|
|Full refund if you adhere to the program|| $149 program
|Monitoring and support from an Accredited Practising dietitian when we think you need it the most|
|2 x 20min online face-to-face sessions with an Accredited Practising Dietitian|
|Total Wellbeing Diet Complete Recipe Collection Book|