Our research shows that members who use the food tracker are more successful in losing weight than those who don't.
This is because understanding what you’re eating every day makes you more aware of your food choices and helps you form lifelong healthy habits
We make it easy to track your diet with our powerful online food tracker which contains more than 230,000 different foods. If you're wondering about the nutritional value of something you're eating, simply look it up in the tracker.
The tracker is available on the website via desktop computer, on your mobile or in our companion app.
Everyday tasks are easy with the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet iOS app which includes the most frequently used features of the website, making it the perfect companion to the program.
It's free for members - download now in the App Store.
- Quick overview of your food units for the day - how much you've eaten and how much you have left
- Access to our massive food database
- Simple Quick Track function for when you know the food units of your meal
- Daily menu plans with meal swaps
- Take your weigh-in selfie directly in the app
- See your weight loss progress from week to week
- Easy-to-use shopping list
Sync your activity tracker
Keep all your food and exercise data in one place by seamlessly syncing your FitBit or Garmin activity tracker with our online tracker.