Total Wellbeing Diet Flight Centre 2019 Competition
- To be entered into the draw you need to purchase CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet Online Program 1 or Program 2.
- Contestants may submit one entry only. There is one (1) prizes been given away, worth $1000.
- The prize is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- The prize consists of 1 prize of 1 x Flight Centre voucher valued at $1000 each.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
- Competition duration: The competition commences on Fri, 23rd August 2019 and runs until Monday, 9 September 2019. Entries received after the Closure Time of 4.30pm will not be eligible. The competition will be drawn Wednesday, 11 September 2019 at 11.00am at the SP Health office, 65 Walker Street, North Sydney.
- Eligibility limitations: The following persons are ineligible to enter:
i. Contestants under the age of 18;
ii. Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter or Flight Centre as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
iii. The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
iv. Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
v. All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
- Draw and notification: The winning contestant/s will be selected by random draw on the Wednesday 11 September 2019. Judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners will be notified by email by Thursday 12 September 2019. The winner will also be announced in the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet enewsletter on Sunday, 15 September 2019. All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his / her name, character and likeness. All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws on Thursday, 12 December 2019 at the same time and place as the original draw to distribute any prizes unclaimed by this date, subject to State and Territory legislation. Winners of any further draws will be notified by email and phone within two business days of the draw and their names will be published in the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet enewsletter.
- Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained to personal property and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
- Entries and privacy: All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter (subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement). All entries become the property of the Promoter and will be used only for competition purposes. Under the Privacy Act the names and addresses of all entrants in this competition will not be shared or distributed to other parties unless specified.
Promoter: SP Health (ABN: 73 123 248 046)
NSW Permit no: LTPS/19/37249