1 Million Qantas Points Competition
Terms & Conditions for TWD Qantas 1M Qantas points competition
Eligible Entrants: To be entered into the draw you need to be a Qantas Frequent Flyer (QFF) Member and purchase a subscription to CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet 12-week online program (includes all Program 1 programs), Premium membership or Program 2 between Monday 31st December 2018 and Monday 4th February 2019. The promotion doesn’t include the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet 4-week boost program and loyalty plan.
Entries received after the Closure Time of 11.59pm (AEST) 4 February will not be eligible. Competition will be drawn Wednesday, 6 February 2019 at 11.00am at the SP Health office, 65 Walker Street, North Sydney.
Submit an entry via www.totalwellbeingdiet.com. Time of entry will be the time the order is received by the Promoter.
If you are not a QFF member already you may join the QFF program by downloading the Qantas Wellbeing App - a joining fee usually applies, however, this will be waived if you download the Qantas Wellbeing App. Membership Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer Terms and Conditions.
If a member cancels their membership during the cooling off period, they will not be eligible for this prize.
1) The Promoter (SP Health, ABN 73 123 348 046) reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value. Subject to legislative approval.
3) There is one prize of 1 million Qantas Points (Prize). Qantas Points may take up to 60 days to be credited to the winner’s account from the draw date (or any redraw date, as applicable). The prize is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
4) To accept this part of the Prize, the winner must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and agrees to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program (available at Qantas.com/terms).
5) The maximum notional value of the Prize is AU$5,101 based on a sample of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards that could be obtained by redeeming through the Qantas Frequent Flyer program (as fully defined in the terms and conditions of the program available at qantas.com/terms. For example, 9,850 Qantas Points could be redeemed for a Qantas Voucher via the Qantas Shopping Rewards Store with a value of AU$50 and 999,727 Qantas Points could therefore be redeemed for a Qantas Voucher to the value of AU$5,101. The maximum notional value of the Prize is accurate as at 27 November 2018.
6) The estimate of the maximum notional value of the Prize is provided for information purposes only. The maximum notional value of each the Prize will vary depending on whether, and how it is redeemed by a winner through the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any variation in the maximum notional value of the Prize.
8) In the event that the Prize is redeemed for Reward travel, the winners should be aware that the number of Reward flight seats available is limited and availability depends on the flight, date, season and destination and some flights may not have any Reward seats available. The winners will be responsible for all applicable taxes, fees and carrier charges of Reward travel or accommodation booked by redeeming their prize. Taxes, fees and carrier charges vary depending on departure points, routes, exchange rates and dates of travel, are subject to change without notice and are quoted at the time of booking. Reward flights must be booked at least 24 hours before scheduled departure (and other advance booking requirements may apply). Reward travel is subject to the fare rules and the Conditions of Carriage of the relevant carrier. Compliance with immigration, health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the winner.
9) Eligibility limitations: The following persons are ineligible to enter:
i. Contestants under the age of 18;
ii. Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter or Qantas as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
iii. The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors of the Promoter or Qantas (whether or not they live in the same household);
iv. Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
v. All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
10) Draw and notification: The winning contestant/s will be selected by random draw on the Wednesday 6th February 2019. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners will be notified by email on Thursday, 7th February 2018. The winner will also be announced in the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet newsletter on Sunday, 10th February 2019. All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his / her name, character and likeness. All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
11) The Promoter may conduct such further draws on Thursday, 9th May 2019 at the same time and place as the original draw to distribute any prizes unclaimed by this date, subject to State and Territory legislation. Winners of any further draws will be notified by email and phone within two business days of the draw and their names will be published in the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet newsletter.
12) Promoter's and Qantas’ limitation of liability: The Promoter and Qantas make no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter or Qantas are not liable for any loss suffered or sustained to personal property and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or Qantas, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
13) Entries and privacy: All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter (subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement). All entries become the property of the Promoter and will be used only for competition purposes. Under the Privacy Act the names and addresses of all entrants in this competition will not be shared or distributed to other parties unless specified.
Promoter: SP Health (ABN: 73 123 248 046)
NSW permit no: APP-0005122808
ACT permit no: TP 18/02397
NT permit no: N/A
WA permit no: N/A
QLD permit no: N/A
VIC permit no: N/A
SA permit no: T18/2191
Tasmania permit no: N/A